18-lane course in this scenery.
DiscGolfPark on the top of Tahko
Tahkovuori DiscGolfPark’s 18-lane course is located in Tahko’s slopes. It offers a lot of exercise and altitude differences, but also a stunning scenery. Slope restaurants on the top of Tahko serves throughout the summer season.
You can start the course from several different places. The throwing net for warming up is located next to the starting point of the 1st lane and the putt basket below the terrace of Panorama Bar & Café.
How to get there?
- Parking lot: Panorama Bar & Café, 1st lane
- Parking lot: Western slopes ( Länsirinteet ), 3rd lane
- Parking lot: Pehkubaari, 10th lane
- Tahko stairs, 13th lane
- Tahko Panorama chairlift, 1st lane
- Par 58, 18 lanes
- Length of the course: 2315m
- Total length with transitions: 6 km
- Course classification: AA1
- Official targets
- Signage system
- Tee pads
- Regular maintenance
Operator: Tahkon Frisbeegolf ry