Kuopio Tourist Information
Open during June 12th to August 26th.
Information for Travelers
At the market square in Kuopio, there is a glass pavilion where you can find the Kuopio Tourist Information, a shop called called Mualiman Napa Shop selling local products, and ticket sales for the city theater during July. The glass pavilion is located on the edge of the square, at the end of the market hall, near the Siskotyttö statue.
The tourist information advisors are available at the glass pavilion during the opening hours. The service is available in both Finnish and English. You can recognize the tourist information advisors by their light blue attire and the text on their backs: ‘Kysy minulta – Ask me, Matkailuneuvojasi – Your tourist assistant.’ You can also contact the tourist information advisors by phone at 017 182 584 or by email at info(at)kuopio.fi.
Mualiman Napa Shop offers a diverse selection of high-quality products from local small businesses, Mualiman Napa merchandise, and other Kuopio-themed items. This summer’s new products include sauna scents, refrigerator magnets with Savonian humor, and colorful jewelry collections.
Tourist Information & Mualiman Napa Shop summer 2023
- Opening hours, June 12th to August 26th
- Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM
- Sat 9AM-3Pm
- Tourist advisors present in glass pavilion during the opening hours
- Tourist advisors can be identified with clothing that has the text on the back: “Ask Me – Your Tourist Assistant”
- Tourist advisors can be reached by phone or email: +358 17 182 584, info(at)kuopio.fi
- Mualiman Napa Shop
- Local products, gifts and souvenirs