Spa Hotel Rauhalahti
Experiences for leisure and business
Spa Hotel Rauhalahti is a holiday center in Kuopio, the Capital of Lakeland. Rauhalahti provides high-quality and versatile services for business and leisure guests. The speciality of the area – Jätkänkämppä – is an authentic lumberjack’s lodge from the 50’s. Traditionals public sauna evenings are open for everyone. The evenings include delicious traditional buffet, live accordion music and a visit in a real smoke sauna.
The location by nature and lake Kallavesi and good transport connection makes Rauhalahti an excellent place to visit and holiday destination in all seasons. The distance to the center of Kuopio is only 5 kilometers, which can be traveled by bus, boat or in the winter, for example, skiing on the ice.
- Spa Hotel, Apartment Hotel, Studio Hotel
- 10 meeting rooms, auditorium for 200 people
- Evening Restaurant Estradi
- Buffet and Á la carte Restaurant Sofia C
- Old Man Lode Pub
- Nightclub & Karaoke, Club R
- Traditional Finnish restaurant Jätkänkämppä and large smoke sauna
- Spa, gym, private saunas, group exercises, leisure programmes, massage and wellness services
- Nature trail, bowling, minigolf, tennis & padel, horseback riding, beach, animal park and summer theatre
- Three parking lots (free of charge), charging points for electric cars
Offers and products
Traditional smoke sauna evenings
Traditional public smoke sauna evenings every Tuesday in Jätkänkämppä, Rauhalahti. Smoke sauna, traditional buffet and live accordion music. The settings at 16.30 and 19.00, smoke sauna at 16.00-21.00.
39,50 € / person (sauna+dinner)View more
Spa holiday in Kuopio
Enjoy nice spa experiences, take part in public smoke sauna evenings, taste our buffes and dance with live music.
from 179€ / person / 3 nights / double roomView more