Spa Hotel Rauhalahti
Experiences for leisure and business
Spa Hotel Rauhalahti is a holiday center in Kuopio, the Capital of Lakeland. Rauhalahti provides high-quality and versatile services for business and leisure guests. The speciality of the area – Jätkänkämppä – is an authentic lumberjack’s lodge from the 50’s. Traditionals public sauna evenings are open for everyone. The evenings include delicious traditional buffet, live accordion music and a visit in a real smoke sauna.
The location by nature and lake Kallavesi and good transport connection makes Rauhalahti an excellent place to visit and holiday destination in all seasons. The distance to the center of Kuopio is only 5 kilometers, which can be traveled by bus, boat or in the winter, for example, skiing on the ice.
- Spa Hotel, Apartment Hotel, Studio Hotel
- 10 meeting rooms, auditorium for 200 people
- Evening Restaurant Estradi
- Buffet and Á la carte Restaurant Sofia C
- Old Man Lode Pub
- Nightclub & Karaoke, Club R
- Traditional Finnish restaurant Jätkänkämppä and large smoke sauna
- Spa, gym, private saunas, group exercises, leisure programmes, massage and wellness services
- Nature trail, bowling, minigolf, tennis & padel, horseback riding, beach, animal park and summer theatre
- Three parking lots (free of charge), charging points for electric cars
Offers and products
Autumn offer – spa holiday 2 nights
Enjoy nice spa experiences, take part in public smoke sauna evenings (Tuesdays), taste our buffes and dance with live music (Wed & Sat). The offer includes breakfast and free use of spa and gym.
From 144 € / person in double roomView more
Public Traditional Smoke Sauna Evenings
On Tuesdays public smoke sauna evenings in a real lumberjacks’ lodge Jätkänkämppä from 16:00 to 21:30. Program: non-stop smoke sauna, trad. buffet at 16:30 and 19:00, live music. Jätkänkämppä locates 600 metres from Spa Hotel Rauhalahti.View more